We are excited to share with you that today DJI launches the Matrice 30 Series drone the all-in-one solution for professional drone operators that for the first time puts a powerful flying platform in the service of a fully remote fleet management system and an autonomous docking and recharging station.
Fire Cam today announced the newest fire helmet camera, the Fire Cam OptiMax, a new front-mounted camera for the firefighting industry. The Fire Cam OptiMax is a 4K helmet camera designed to function in the most difficult environments.
The announcement of the Fire Cam OptiMax falls on the anniversary of the passing of Co-Founder Rob Schield, inventor of the Fire Cam® Original Fire Helmet Camera ® mounted camera line. This week we’re remembering Rob and honoring his legacy by releasing a new product, one that Rob designed to serve the firefighter community. Fire Cam is proud to continue Rob’s dedication to offering the best and most innovative tools available to the industry.
Randy Schield, Brother to Rob and Retired Battalion Chief, Belleville Fire Department tells us, “My brother, Rob was always an innovator. He took pride in his products and was always looking for the next best product. His greatest asset was being able to take his ideas from dreams to reality. The new Fire Cam OptiMax camera is just another vision he had, which will help lead our industry into the future”.
Innovative front-mount, providing a first-person view for the most accurate situational awareness.
True 4K video at 30fpsUp to 120 minutes of record time with one battery
Operation in low-light and low-visibility conditions, suitable for both indoor- and outdoor- work
Waterproof up to 10 feet.
“This new camera is Fire Cam’s latest product for firefighter safety. With the same Fire Cam quality the industry has come to expect, the Fire Cam OptiMax gives the firefighters a new front mount for a first-person view, providing the most accurate and realistic documentation of an emergency event,” says Paul Conway, Founder of Conway Shield and Retired Assistant Chief of Milwaukee Fire Department.
The Fire Cam OptiMax is estimated to be available for purchase in late 2021, at less than $400. Videos from the Fire Cam OptiMax will be posted in the next upcoming weeks.
https://firecam.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/blogs_posts-blog-thumb.jpg308800Jami Schieldhttps://firecam.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/firecam-logo-web.pngJami Schield2021-09-07 20:43:312022-02-13 08:02:09Fire Cam Releases New OptiMax Camera
The M200, M210 and M210 RTK public safety drones are now available for pre-orders for police and fire departments. This is DJI’s most rugged, reliable, and versatile commercial aircraft to date. With the M200’s long list of features and benefits, it has become a necessity for any establishment using UAV’s in day to day operations.
M200 Drone Series Features Include:
1. The M200 public safety drone offers two battery options – a standard 4280 mAh version (TB50) and a more powerful version with a 7660 mAh capacity (TB55) that increases max flight times to 38 minutes.
2. IP43 ingress protection system, operating in bad weather will no longer be an issue.
3. Obstacle avoidance has made operating in the field a more simple and safer task, not having to worry about crashing into any obstacles.
4. The drone is compatible with 4 payloads: X4S, X5S, XT, Z30 (need a special adaptor to mount XT on M200 drones).
5. Built in FPV camera eliminates the need to operate off of the payload camera.
6. DJI AirSense system includes a built-in ADS-B receiver which provides the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft equipped with ADS-B transmitters. AirSense enables safer and more efficient use of airspace, particularly in locations where other manned aircraft may be operating.
7. ACTIVETRACK allows you to keep moving subjects in frame while you fly with ease to capture detailed data. Perfect for keeping track of missing persons while you relay their position to a rescue team.
8. The DJI Pilot app is compatible with DJI FlightHub, a web-based software package allowing teams to share real-time data with offsite parties over the Internet. This includes remote incident commanders keeping track of first response teams or asset management centers inspecting global infrastructure networks.
9. DJI FlightHub lets users plan flights with multiple public safety drones and keep track of each aircraft’s status. An offsite incident command center can simultaneously monitor live feeds and can remotely control the gimbal and camera. The software also lets you plan flights in advance using waypoints and dynamic geofencing.
As an upgrade model from the M200 drones, the M210 has dual gimbal compatibility underneath the air frame, as well as a compatible gimbal for the top of the air frame allowing one to inspect obstacles above and below. This allows for the operator to use two cameras at once, such as the Zenmuse XT thermal imaging camera and the Z30 optical zoom camera. Again the compatible cameras are the X4S, X5S, XT and Z30 (need a special adaptor to mount XT on M200). The M210 models come with DJI’s CrystalSky monitor for enhanced operations.
The M210 RTK model has D-RTK built in which is a high-precision navigation and positioning system that integrates advanced software algorithms with a GPS+BDS or GPS+ GLONASS dual-band, four-frequency receiver. The D-RTK system gives the M210 RTK centimeter-level positioning accuracy both horizontally and vertically. It’s like setting the drone on a tripod, even in windy conditions.
Financing options are available and Public Safety Discounts apply when ordering drones for police and fire departments while also pairing them with specific payload cameras. Email [email protected] or call us for a quote at 618-416-8390.
https://firecam.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/blogs_posts-matrice-200-drone.png10932205Rob Schieldhttps://firecam.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/firecam-logo-web.pngRob Schield2017-10-03 21:36:582022-02-13 08:02:57The NEW Public Safety M200 Series Drone for Police and Fire
525 West Main St. Suite 150
Belleville, IL 62220
Open Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm