Fire Cam ONYX 4K Camera with Mount
Now recording in true 4K resolution at 30FPS, The NEW Fire Cam ONYX 4K Camera is the newest and best Professional 4K Fire Helmet Camera® we have built for interior and exterior firefighting.
- The Highest Quality 4K Sensor for a perfect video
- The perfect wide angle view
- The absolute BEST in low light conditions
- Optional date and Time Stamp option ON the video
Recording in “TRUE” [email protected], [email protected]@120fps or [email protected] High Definition, the Fire Cam ONYX makes this fire helmet camera “THE” best we have built for firefighters.
Built to take on temperatures up to 900F for short periods of time, the Fire Cam ONYX 4K is specifically designed for interior firefighters that want to capture incidents for investigation, review or critiquing after the fire.
What’s in the box:
- Fire Cam ONYX 4K Firefighter Helmet Camera. SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED BY FIRE CAM FOR INTERIOR FIREFIGHTING CONDITIONS.
- 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC card included (or you can upgrade to the 64GB card)
- 2 rechargeable batteries.
- You can use the BJ004 BlackJack camera fire helmet mount for US style fire helmets OR the Fire Cam Global Mount for an EU-style helmet.
- Water resistant cap for audio, used for firefighting, so you can hear everything including radio traffic.
- Waterproof cap for NO audio used for underwater incidents up to 30ft.
- USB cable for connecting to computer and charger.
- AC Wall Charger to charge the fire camera after use.
- Spare waterproof O’Rings
- Spare glass lens x2
- SD Card Size
- 32 GB
- 64 GB
- The Fire Cam BlackJack BJ800 Helmet Flashlight Kit is a MUST HAVE if you are an interior firefighter. Save $10 when combined with camera purchase.
- External Charger
- With the Fire Cam External Battery charger, your second Fire Cam battery can be fully charged and waiting at a moments notice. Save $3 when combined with camera purchase.
This 4K helmet camera is covered by our unique “Fire Cam Damage Warranty”. If the components in your Fire Cam ONYX accidentally get damaged in a fire, you are covered for one FREE replacement during the first year.
This warranty only applies to customers who purchase directly from Fire Cam unless a distributor of Fire Cam otherwise specifies. We are the only camera manufacturer that offers this type of warranty.
***The Fire Cam ONYX is not recommended for training burn buildings or flashover buildings where firefighters sustain high heat temperatures for long periods of time while observing fire behavior.***
calvin (verified owner) –
Great camera so far, quality and picture is great 10/10. Only seen 2 fires with it so we will see how it holds up.
Joey (verified owner) –
It is a great camera Ive had nothing but great video from the camera.
Colby (verified owner) –
Best camera I’ve owned in a while, my second fire cam in 6 years and I’m not turning back
Stan Ricks (verified owner) –
Great product!! Tough and the quality video is unbelievable.
Annemarie Martin (verified owner) –
This Fire Cam is amazing! I upgraded to this one and was able to use it on a big fire at night right after I got it. The image is great and makes you feel like you are reliving the moment all over again and the audio is clear. Would totally recommend this camera! Absolutely love it!
Hamilton (verified owner) –
I love how easy it is to power on in the middle of a call and I love great the footage quality is. Highly recommended, I really enjoy everything about this camera.
Alix (verified owner) –
Solid camera, recommend getting the larger micros card to store more video. Already used camera in one fire and it performed very well.
Nick Higgins (verified owner) –
Mitchell Brain (verified owner) –
Got to test out the fire cam at a recent fire I responded to. Camera performed extremely well. The video quality was amazing and captured audio quite well. The camera its self didn’t obstruct my view in any way nor weight my helmet down to the other side. Over all I am very pleased with the camera. Mitch B New South Wales RFS
Brandon (verified owner) –
I bought the Fire Cam ONYX 4k and had some minor difficulties with playing the recordings on certain computers of mine. I was receiving coding issues with the playback on most to all common video players ex (VLC, media player, etc.). I contacted the business and I received quick and EXCELLENT customer support. They had me ship my camera back, replaced some parts, and had it back to me in no time. Now the camera plays back and works on all computers that I have access to. I could not be anymore satisfied with the customer service of this company and how they stand behind there product. I have been a customer of this company for quite sometime now and I highly recommend the brand.