Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Operations Over People
For commercial operators, the ability to operate over, or close to, people is critical as it opens new verticals and business opportunities that were previously unattainable.
The FAA and other CAAs around the world have indicated that parachute systems that comply with ASTM F3322-18 are a good way to mitigate the risk of flight over people.
ParaZero is proud to present the only ASTM F3322-18 compliant parachute system for the DJI Mavic 2 and Phantom 4 series. Coming soon – an ASTM compliant system for the DJI Matrice 200 series.
ASTM F3322-18 requires over 45 aerial parachute deployments with a 3rd Party Testing Agency. These tests together with the standard’s other requirements give operators and regulators the confidence required in the three performance pillars of a parachute system:
Now Transport Canada compliant for flight over people.
Professional Kit includes:
- ASTM F3322-18 declaration of compliance (for your specific unit)
- 3rd party testing report and documentation from 45 aerial deployments + videos
- Laboratory test results and other product information
- Remote control and receiver
- Audio-warning buzzer + integrated RC receiver mount
- Danger placards
- Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Series, excluding modular accessories on Enterprise model
- Easy plug and play installation and integration within 10 minutes
- Automatic triggering of safety measures during emergencies or freefall
- Non-pyrotechnic system – safe for travel on commercial airlines
- Access data logs from black box via the desktop application
- Includes all mounting and necessary installation components
- Industrial grade system with the level of reliability found in commercial aviation systems
All prices are provided in USDOperate Drones Everywhere, Safely.
Be the first to
Leave a Review