Operations Over People
For commercial operators, the ability to operate over, or close to, people is critical as it opens new verticals and business opportunities that were previously unattainable.
The FAA and other CAAs around the world have indicated that parachute systems that comply with ASTM F3322-18 are a good way to mitigate the risk of flight over people.
ParaZero is proud to present the only ASTM F3322-18 compliant drone parachute system for the DJI Mavic 2 and Phantom 4 series. Coming soon – the ParaZero SafeAir, an ASTM compliant system for the DJI Matrice 200 series.
ASTM F3322-18 requires over 45 aerial parachute deployments with a 3rd Party Testing Agency. These tests together with the standard’s other requirements give operators and regulators the confidence required in the three performance pillars of a parachute system:
Operate Drones Everywhere, Safely.
- ASTM F3322-18 declaration of compliance
- 3rd party testing report and documentation from 45 aerial deployments + videos
- Laboratory test results and other product information
- Remote control and receiver included
- Audio-warning buzzer + integrated RC receiver mount
- Danger placards
- Shipping July 2020
Be the first to
Leave a Review