The M200, M210 and M210 RTK drones are now available for pre-orders for police and fire departments. This is DJI's most rugged, reliable, and versatile commercial aircraft to date. With the M200's long list of features and benefits, it has become a necessity for any establishment using UAV's in day to day operations.
M200 Series Features Include:
1. The M200 offers two battery options – a standard 4280 mAh version (TB50) and a more powerful version with a 7660 mAh capacity (TB55) that increases max flight times to 38 minutes.
2. IP43 ingress protection system, operating in bad weather will no longer be an issue.
3. Obstacle avoidance has made operating in the field a more simple and safer task, not having to worry about crashing into any obstacles.
4. The drone is compatible with 4 payloads: X4S, X5S, XT, Z30 (need a special adaptor to mount XT on M200).
5. Built in FPV camera eliminates the need to operate off of the payload camera.
6. DJI AirSense system includes a built-in ADS-B receiver which provides the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft equipped with ADS-B transmitters. AirSense enables safer and more efficient use of airspace, particularly in locations where other manned aircraft may be operating.
7. ACTIVETRACK allows you to keep moving subjects in frame while you fly with ease to capture detailed data. Perfect for keeping track of missing persons while you relay their position to a rescue team.
8. The DJI Pilot app is compatible with DJI FlightHub, a web-based software package allowing teams to share real-time data with offsite parties over the Internet. This includes remote incident commanders keeping track of first response teams or asset management centers inspecting global infrastructure networks.
9. DJI FlightHub lets users plan flights with multiple drones and keep track of each aircraft’s status. An offsite incident command center can simultaneously monitor live feeds and can remotely control the gimbal and camera. The software also lets you plan flights in advance using waypoints and dynamic geofencing.
As an upgrade model from the M200, the M210 has dual gimbal compatibility underneath the air frame, as well as a compatible gimbal for the top of the air frame allowing one to inspect obstacles above and below. This allows for the operator to use two cameras at once, such as the Zenmuse XT thermal imaging camera and the Z30 optical zoom camera. Again the compatible cameras are the X4S, X5S, XT and Z30 (need a special adaptor to mount XT on M200). The M210 models come with DJI's CrystalSky monitor for enhanced operations.
The M210 RTK model has D-RTK built in which is a high-precision navigation and positioning system that integrates advanced software algorithms with a GPS+BDS or GPS+ GLONASS dual-band, four-frequency receiver. The D-RTK system gives the M210 RTK centimeter-level positioning accuracy both horizontally and vertically. It's like setting the drone on a tripod, even in windy conditions.
Financing options are available and Public Safety Discounts apply when pairing with specific payload cameras. email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a quote at 618-416-8390.